FOOTBOL : 2018, THE YEAR
Just months away from the World Cup kick-off, find below some key lessons from our quantitative study conducted in November 2017:
- In terms of following, football is (re)establishing its lead over rugby
- It is clearly making advances among the SPC + and 25-49 years, and still prevails among 15-24 years.
- It’s a real addiction for nearly 14% of the French population, which devotes 3 hours and more per day to it.
- The premier league is on a roll among fans, whilst overseas championships are marking time.
- Finally, in terms of image, today several premises are adopted by the majority of the French population: The unifying power of football, the hallowed aspect of the shirt and PSG’s ranking among the major European clubs.